I wasn't sure if I was pregnant. I only suspected pregnancy, and then I used cytotec. I bleeded for a week and some days, I became scared and went to a family Doctor who injected me and then it stopped. The next moth I realised that my cycle extended from a 24days cycle to 28 days nd became very painful. Its a year now after marriage, can't get pregnant. Has it affected my tubes? Pls help me

Dear Juliet, I guess you know by now that you probably shouldn't have taken the cytotec if you weren't sure if you were pregnant. I'm so glad that you were able to get the bleeding stopped. So many women are having these problems when taking an abortion pill. What kind of pain are you having during your period? You will have to talk to your doctor about this and see if you can get help. Yes, sometimes when you have an abortion, you could have problems getting pregnant. And maybe you were not pregnant at all and maybe you have a fertility problem and you didn't know it. Do you have any religious beliefs to help you during this stressful time? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.