Abortion/incomplete abortion

Question
I'm 36 years old, 20 weeks pregnant I tried an abortion with misoprostol 200gm (2 vaginal followed after 3 hours by 1 vaginal and 1 sublingual),but I couldn't take any more, I changed my mind but so worried about my baby, is she will be normal?
I had severe pain and contraction. I went to the hospital, ultrasound showed the baby is ok and I was giving glucose and Voltaren, I had mucus with light pink colour the doctor recommended after examintion to go home and rest and assured that the baby is fine and prescribed 2 vaginal progesterone 400mg everyday and a pain relief but I had brown clots for 2 days. is too late to keep my baby or there is a chance?? Please help me
Asmaa

Answer
Hello Asmaa, Thanks for your question. Your question was in the question pool at allexperts.com which means that whoever you asked the question to was not able to answer. So I am answering. If your doctor gave an ultrasound and said the baby is fine, that should be reassuring to you. I see that you asked your question on Jan. 1 so let me know how you are doing. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
Please write soon. I pray that you will be able to have a healthy baby.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl