Abortion/Medical abortion effects after.

So I had an abortion Jan 16 and its now the Jan 22 I know it takes a while for everything to go back to normal I've had one previously in the past and this time it's totally different since then I'm not able to eat my stomach hurts it feel like as if I have gas and when I do eat I vomit and my stomach hurts all over again I haven't been able to keep anything down since the 17th I'm really worried. Is this normal ?

Dear Marie, Please let me know how you are doing. I'm sorry for the delay in answering your question. I hope you health is better and your stomach is not hurting. Please consult your doctor if you haven't already. I am concerned about you. So email me at and let me know how you are doing. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.