Abortion/What may be the problem????Is it the abortion pills

Hie,I had an abortion last year in June but the problem is I used some pills & put them in my vagina.I bleed for almost a month.Just last year in December I had exessive abdominal pains & the doctor said I had a STI but I don't believe that.Now I have this thick white discharge sometimes & my p* is itchy.I am confused now.What might be wrong & can it cause any harm that I won't fall pregnant.Help plzzzz

Kirrie, Are you saying that you had a medical abortion caused by these pills that you put in yourself? Please email me at and explain this. Do you think that your pains and discharge are side effects of your abortion? If you can't get satisfaction in your doctor's diagnosis, then go to a different doctor and get a 2nd opinion. Symptoms of an STI can be itchiness or discharge. You really need to get diagnosed and don't have sex in case you have a sexually transmitted disease because you can transmit that to your partner. Write me soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.