Abortion/if the procedure is succesful

i was almost 3 months pregnant when i decided to abort and took cytotec by Saturday night. it was 8 tablets in total and started bleeding after 4 hours. i started to have cramps and continue bleeding for 4-5 days.. i feel lighter compare before then after

a week just to assure, i went to an obgyn and had a vaginal ultrasound and she never find any signs of pregnancy internal /external?  is it possible that i maybe pregnant again after the result of the examination?

can i say that the abortion succesful? THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE

Jem, Are you saying that the doctor said that you were not pregnant. I was not quite understanding your question. Why do you think you might be pregnant? Please email me at and explain more. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.