Abortion/How to stop bleeding

I am india. Post this medical abortion, Its 14th day, bleeding still on. 1pad in day and 1 pad in night i am using.
Not feeling pain but this regular bleeding causing problem in my family as nobody is aware of my this step.
Is their any medicine by which i can stop bleeding. Earlier bleeding was of red color, now its darker. Also i m looking week. But i m doing my work as normal.

Hello, Bins,

I can't recommend a medicine. Only a doctor can do that. You should eat foods with red hot peppers in them. This may not stop the bleeding, but it may help. Since you feel weak, you probably lost too much blood (which is a serious problem with these pills; they can even cause a woman to bleed to death). Drink plenty of fluids. Eat a healthy diet. Chances are, your blood pressure is low, and drinking fluids should help. Please take care of yourself. Don't take any more of those pills in the future. They are dangerous, and you deserve better. Any time you have an abortion, you are taking a serious risk of complications, some of which can be very expensive. And of course, if you have a complication, people will find out you had an abortion.

I hope this helps. If you still want a medication, you should see a doctor, but from the women I have talked to, medications don't help, either. Please keep in touch and let me know how you do.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.