Abortion/Swollen breasts after abortion

Question
Hello,

I took the medical/medicinal way of abortion. Its been 4 weeks.

Initially the breasts softened then enlarged from last week.

I had intercourse during the 3rd week i.e 15 days from aborting.But was careful.My husband used condoms and ejaculated outside. Is this normal with the breasts or did i get pregnant again?

I still feel am pregnant because of my breasts.Does it take more time to get back to the original size than 4 weeks after abortion.

When can i expect my next period?

Thank you for your time

Linu

Answer
Hello, How are you doing now? I just found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
This means that the person you asked the question to was not able to answer at this time. So they gave the question to me. I can't tell you for sure because I am not a medical physician and can't diagnose over the internet. But I would like to tell you that sometimes after an abortion, it takes a while for your body to go back to normal. And this would be a small chance that you are still pregnant but you would probably know that. Also, if you did have intercourse after your abortion, you could get pregnant. Even if you were careful, there is always a chance even with condoms. Sometimes it takes a while to get your period. So just watch and see what happens. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl