Abortion/yellow discharge

i was 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant when i had a surgical abortion, i didn't have any cramping or period like pain although i did bleed on and off for the first 3-4 days but then it stopped. Recently i have been getting yellow discharge but it hasn't got a foul smell to it, however it is worrying because i am unsure if i have an infection or if this is even normal?? I would also like to know if this will go away ? or do i just go to the GP, i am very confused as this is my first abortion and need a response quickly as i am feeling very nervous.

Dear Sofia, thanks for your question. I would recommend going to your doctor and get an exam to see what is happening. You really shouldn't take the risk of not going. You need to make sure that everything is ok with your health. That is so important. Please email me at and let me know any updates. If you have any post abortion regrets, please let me know as I provide free post abortion healing counseling online.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.