Abortion/pls i need your answer

Question
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND THEN AFTER DAYS I TOOK EPROSTOL TABLET I TOOK THE WHOLE TABLET THEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE MY PERIODS SINCE BUT I DIDN'T SEE MY PERIOD ON SEPTEMBER AND I WANT FOR A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE, I WENT FOR ULTRASOUND IT WAS NORMAL NO PREGNANCY AM CONFUSED WHAT DO I DO. IS THERE ANY TENDENCY THAT MY PERIOD WAS SEIZED BY THAT EPROSTOL OR WHAT PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY PLEASE.

Answer
Hello, pearl,

From what you have told me, it sounds like you were never pregnant to begin with. A woman is only fertile for 3 to 5 days per month. If you had sex with your boyfriend outside of that time, you wouldn't get pregnant. The particular medication you took won't do anything at the time you took it. You took a dangerous medication for no reason; you didn't even know if you "needed" to do anything or not. Furthermore, depending on where you got the medication, it might not even be what the seller told you it was.

It is also dangerous to take it otherwise, and you should never take it except under a doctor's supervision, and then only for stomach ulcers or a similar problem. Taking this medication during pregnancy can cause a woman to bleed to death, or to develop toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome will kill a woman within hours. Taking this kind of medication when you ARE pregnant, if it does not cause abortion, can cause some SERIOUS birth defects in the child. In the long run, taking this medication for abortion can also cause death or serious birth defects in your future children, and make you more likely to get breast cancer or auto-immune disease. I also discourage the use of the medication for any use connected with childbirth, because that can cause a woman's uterus to rupture. These uses are off label (i.e. the instructions say it should not be used for this purpose) because they are dangerous, and the manufacturer doesn't want the legal liability for hurting a woman in that way. Your government evidently is not sufficiently concerned about the health of the women to protect you from these dangerous practices.

You should NOT take that medication for purposes of abortion. Ever. It is too dangerous.

You should have a talk with your boyfriend. You have already taken a dangerous medication because of your activity, and he should be protecting you from this kind of medical harm. And don't count on "protection", because it doesn't work. In fact, you take a chance every time you try to use "protection" and sooner or later, you will get pregnant anyway. Sex is for making babies. It is also for helping the relationship of a married couple. Sex outside of marriage is not in the best interests of a woman. If your boyfriend refuses to protect you, you should let him go. In that case, he doesn't really love you, and is just using your body for personal gratification. If he is willing to protect you, then both of you should stop taking chances, and find another way to show affection. Other forms of sex are also dangerous because they can cause disease. If you truly love each other, then work toward getting married. In the meantime, don't go into a private place with him, where sex would be convenient. You deserve a man who cherishes and protects you. Remember, you bear the medical consequences of this. If he is unwilling to give you the kind of relationship you deserve, leave yourself open for a better man.

At this point, don't do anything. It sounds like you don't need to. Just don't take any more chances. Keep yourself safe. If you have any further questions, I am here for you.

Abortion

Pat G