Abortion/abortion bleeding

Question
i did abortion on jan 16 still i get bleeding..it makes any problem?please answer me

Answer
Hello, sujitha,

It is definitely a problem, perhaps a serious one. It sounds like you took pills. The pills can cause a woman to bleed to death, and this kind of prolonged bleeding is very common. The pills are poisonous and deadly, and no woman should ever take them!

Be sure and eat foods that have red hot peppers in them, every day. If you are bleeding a lot, you need to see a doctor or an Ayurvedic practitioner. It has to stop. Be prepared for unexpected heavy bleeding. This may go on for weeks yet. Please don't ever take those pills again!

If you are a vegetarian, that could be contributing to the bleeding problem. You should be getting some animal protein. You can eat cheese and eggs, at the very least. Vegetarians often suffer from malnutrition. Also, don't cook your vegetables until they are soft. Make sure they are still a little crunchy. Eat raw vegetables as well.

The other problem is that you may not have completed the abortion. How far along were you when you took the pills? Did you measure from your last menstrual period, or from when you think you conceived? Did you pass anything besides liquid blood? Please let me know. Please keep yourself safe.

Abortion

Pat G