Abortion/abortion by pill

Hi. My name is Liz... About 3 weeks ago I had a medical abortion (abortion by  pill)  I has heavy bleeding for about a week and passed some clots. I had almost no pain at  all.  I did take a week's worth of the antibiotic that the clinic gave me. Over the past 2 weeks. The bleeding slowed to what is now a brownish discharge. The problem that o am having though, is that  the discharge and my vagina itself has a horrible ordor.(almost like feses) I am able to smell it with my clothes on wearing a pad or  pantiliner.  Ihave no other symptoms such a fever vomiting dizziness. I put a call into the clinic wher I went but due to a snow storm they are closed until Monday. Should I be.concerned? Should I go to a hospital?

I hope you can get to a doctor as soon as possible. I was not able to get your question until now so I am concerned about you. Please email me at and tell me any updates. You could have a infection or incomplete abortion. You must get medical help. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.