Abortion/medical Abortion - scared a lot ..Do help!!!

I am scared when i found that am pregnant after 2 pregnancy test showing a positive result. As a result , i got the MISOPRO kit and took the first mifepristone at say 8 PM. Its around 3 Am the next day. Now i have a additional 4 tablets of 200mcg of misopristol and i am a bit confused as to how to administer the same. The local doctor said i have to take one every 12hrs once .But reading online shows that 800mcg to be taken after 24 - 72hrs sublingually.The last period date was 11 jan 2013.Do advice me as to how to proceed as am so confused and the society i live in doesnt take abortion lightly ( i am totally shaken myself and feeling totally guilty for what has happened and feels low and depressed , panicky and worthless ) :(

Dear Mithra, I just received your question so I am wondering what has happened in your situation. I hope you are ok but I am concerned about you. Please email me at and we can talk more in private. Yes, you can have emotional feelings and the symptoms you described. Please let me know as soon as possible. I wonder if you can consult a doctor about what is happening. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.