Abortion/Need Help/

I would like to ask question on behlafof my wife who is 32yrs.
she had 3 kids all with c section. means with operation.
last baby born with operation 6 month back.
we didnot take care and she shenotice she is pregnant again .
she has relised is soon when she missed her period.
Now need your advise should she carry on this pregnacy or should terminate.
at the moment she is 4 weeks pregnant
we both are confuse as it may harm mothers or baby health.
her sergons warn her with 3rd baby that you should be care full with your health.
hope you understand the situtation as she is physicallyand mentaly not ready .
but at the same time terminating any life also vey disgusting....
so we both have mix feeling and confuse .
please advise.

The World Health Organization does recommend at least 15 months between pregnancies to decrease risks to the infants and children. The doctors are correct that she is at increased risk for preterm labor, miscarriage and with the fourth C-section, there is increased risk of bleeding after delivery or adherence of the placenta. The ultimate decision is hers.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: http://www.EarlyAbortionOptions.com. The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see http://www.EarlyAbortion.com. Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options (earlyabortionoptions.com) dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government