Abortion/pregnancy termination

Question
Dear madam,

Iam rachitha 22year old from hassan(India ), till january i hav reguler periods of 30 days, thogh it was irregular during my 16,17 years,in january it was 40 days cycle.

in february 17th we had sex it was first time to me, last period was on january 18th, before was dec 8th, and yet the day i hav no symptoms of my period, it means am i conceive ???

if iam pregnent how can i confirm that in home ???

if so is there any mathods of doing abortion without surgical operation, ??? because we are in india and my family members will kill me if they came to know this,

please help me sir,

iam much gracefull to you for hearing my problem,
i hope iwill get  reply as soon as you check this,

i beg u to please help me madam, please...

thank you.

Answer
Dear Rachitha, Thanks for your email. Have you confirmed if you are pregnant? Do you have pregnancy tests there that you can take a test? So you don't have any pregnancy symptoms at this time? I can't recommend that you get an abortion. Abortion is killing your baby if you are pregnant. Also, there can be side effects to you from abortion. Many women suffer physical complications as well as emotional, psychological or spiritual. Some women have even died from having an abortion. I have to say that I don't think your family will kill you, if you really think about it. I know this could be a serious problem but don't be anxious about this. You need to find out if you are pregnant first thing. Do not have sex any more. Please email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com and we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl