Abortion/pregnant after abortion

Question
I had an abortion 6 weeks ago .. I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks after on three different occasions. I used the morning after pill on the 3 occasions. I used the morning after pill though Late (60 hours after on one occasion). I did a home test today and I it showed that I was clearly pregnant. Do I go to the Clinic for a blood test or scan?.. Am I really pregnant again or just hormones. I aborted when I was Five weeks along.

Answer
Hello, dotun aina,

What clinic do you propose going to? The one where they did your abortion? I would sure stay away from THAT place! They don't care about you or your health, or they would never have provided you with an abortion in the first place. Abortion is bad medicine, and it's unethical. Abortion is always dangerous, and can do severe damage to a woman's body, AND to her future children. The medical consequences can last for many years. You deserve better.

It is entirely possible you are pregnant again. But you can't keep having abortions.

I will tell you how you can get better help, to take an action that will be much healthier and less emotionally disturbing. If you would like a pregnancy test, you can probably get one by going to an organization that helps pregnant women.

There are three locations I was able to find, but there may be others. Ask the one closest to you.

Alternatives to Abortion
Angelholm, Sweden
Ostergaten 4
262 32
Phone
0431-255-90

Alternatives to Abortion
Uppsala, Sweden
Bellmansgatan 28
754 26
Phone
018-1216-30

Alternatives to Abortion
Jonkoping, Sweden
Sannelundsgatan 23
554 47
Phone
036-16-4546

Please check this out and let me know what happens, and keep in touch. No more abortions! Keep yourself safe.

Abortion

Pat G