Abortion/Regarding My Abortion

Question
Hello my name is Alaysia. My reason for coming to you today is because I have a question I would like to get an answer to because I have been a little nervous. I recently had an abortion last month 1/22. I started my period the next day which last 7 days. Then I got my period again this month 2/9 and I thought it ended on Sunday. On Sunday it was light brown and I assumed it was going away but, that same day I started to bleed a little bit which was a dark brown. Then on Monday when I went to the bathroom it was red again. Today I have nothing coming down but when I go tot he bathroom it's there but i think it's just sitting there. Is that normal to happen? I never douched before do you think I should try it to get what ever is left flushed out of me?

Answer
This concerns me and I think you should go to your doctor as soon as possible. I don't know if it would be advisable for you to douche so check with your doctor about that also, You don't want to do any damage to your body. Did you have a post abortion checkup? Have you been sexually active again? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon as I am worried about you.

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl