Abortion/No second period after D and C

Question
Iam from Nigeria,West Africa.I had a D and C on January 10 and had my period for 4 days starting on the 16th,that's 6 days after the d and c.I had sex with my boyfriend on February 15(5 weeks after D and C) with condom and also took emergency pill,that day.Had sex with him next day too,when I was expecting my period and was already having cramps.He used the withdrawal method,that day.Today is February 20,am still having cramps,yet no period.What could be wrong?

Answer
Take a urine pregnancy test to make sure that you are not pregnant.  the withdrawal method is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy because men always leak sperm during intercourse. If the test is negative then the cramping is normal. if it continues more than a week please see your doctor.  You can take Ibuprofen for the pain.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options