I had an abortion on the ist of february 2013,but till date the pregnancy test is still positive,what could this mean? And what is the cause?,am so worried

Hi Chino, Thanks for your question. Sometimes your pregnancy test will show positive but you aren't pregnant. This is due to the hormones in your body. Or you could still be pregnant and the abortion did not terminate your baby's life. If you would like to go to a pregnancy resource center, they could give you a free pregnancy test there and advise you and it's all confidential and free. Try http://www.optionline.org or http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory. Let me know what happens. My private email address is CHERYL51@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.