Abortion/hi im loly 21

i get 6weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend decided to take abortion pill given by a doctor, im about 7weeks when i take the med. it was instructed 1 oral 1 insert(vagina) per hr within 5hrs, at 3rd take i bleed and continue the procedure, what i just didnt noticed was a blood clots ,im afraid if it didnt came out i might be infected,its my 2nd day after taking the med. and the blood was few now and almost stop i dont feel anything ,im just afraid coz i didnt see the blood clots came out, will it be a failure? i appreciate youre answers thank you

Yo need to repeat the medication.  It sounds like you did not pass the pregnancy

In countries where abortion is illegal, Misoprostol alone can be used to cause an abortion. Incorrect use of Misoprostol can be harmful for the health of a woman!!
To cause an abortion, a woman must put 4 pills of of 200 micrograms (in total 800 mcg) Misoprostol under the tongue. Do not swallow the pills (at least until 30 minutes after putting the tablets under the tongue!!)
After 3 hours she should put another 4 pills of Misoprostol under the tongue.
After 3 hours she should put another 4 pills of Misoprostol under the tongue again for a third time. Do not swallow.

If a woman uses Arthrotec to induce an abortion, she should let the 4 tablets dissolve under her tongue until the outer mantle is dissolved (half an hour). She should spit out the inner hard tablet. The inner tablet is diclofenac, a painkiller and it is better not to swallow the inner tablets.

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: http://www.EarlyAbortionOptions.com. The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see http://www.EarlyAbortion.com. Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options (earlyabortionoptions.com) dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government