hi doctor...i m in a big tension...my baby is just 14 months old and now i feel that i m pregnant.though i hv not checked it yet...but i hv missed my period.pls tell me,should i continue this pregnancy??i hv to tk care of my lil baby so if i go for abortion what bad effects will it cause on my body n health...

There is no problem with having a baby and then having another baby in a few months. Many women have done this in the past and now in the present time. Why would you not want to have your little baby boy or girl? They will be almost 2 years apart. That would be ok, in my opinion. My grandchildren are close apart like this. They will be friends and growing up together. So yes, I don't recommend abortion. Abortion can be dangerous to your health in many ways. Physically, emotionally and spiritually. It also kills your little baby boy or girl. What sex do you have now? Do you have a little girl or boy? What would you want next? Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com and we will talk more. Can you get a pregnancy test? Let me know how you are feeling. Write soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.