Abortion/abortion regret!!!

Question
I'm so ashamed to say I took the abortion pill mifegyne on the 25th of april and deeply know now that I want my baby .....today I am 9 weeks 1 day pregnant ....do you know any babies that have been born in a similar situation and if so ....did they have any abnormalities and how severe? Thank you xox

Answer
Hello, Lauren,

I answered you earlier. Did you get my message? Here is what I said:

Hello, laurenmuir,

Since you are nine weeks, it is VERY UNLIKELY the pills will cause any damage whatsoever! Go see a good doctor, and tell him about it, and follow his recommendations. Don't go to anyone who thinks abortion is acceptable. It is bad medical practice and unethical, so people who think otherwise do not have good medical judgment. The doctor may recommend you be given progesterone for a couple of weeks, but I don't expect this would even be necessary. This is because the baby is already making his own progesterone.

I just got a message the other day from a woman who did what you did, and regretted it, and she wanted to save her baby, and I told her what I am telling you. The message the other day had two pictures of her baby. He was born completely normal.

Take heart. Go see a doctor. If you need any help finding one, let me know. Please keep in touch.

Abortion

Pat G