Abortion/Asking for help

I had an abortion november last year and took a 3 month injection.I didn't go for my next injection on February this year and haven't menstrurated since after the abortion.I had unprotected sex this month and spotted for about 2 weeks after that.Could I be pregnant?If I am not how long until I menstrurate?

Hi Takatso, How are you doing now? I'm glad that you didn't go for your injection. I really don't recommend that method of birth control. But are you wanting to be pregnant? I can't really tell you if you are pregnant. You can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test there. You can find a local center at this website or and click on the worldwide directory. If you were on that injection, then your body could be abnormal in your cycle. So let me know what happens. You can email me at
Keep me updated.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.