Abortion/no bleeding after taking MTP kit

Hi my wife is pregnant of 14 days and above She take MTP Kit tablet as per refer by chemist and take One Mifepristone Orally but bleeding not done then after 12 hour she take another 2 tablets ( Misoprostol ) orally again bleeding not done after 24 hour again she take 2 tablets (Misoprostol) orally. 6 hours gone but bleeding not done kindly suggest us what we can do or if have any serious issue also tell.

Hello, pawan,

You need to get your wife to STOP TAKING those pills. They are dangerous, and can KILL her. They can cause her to bleed to death, or develop an infection that will kill her within hours. You need to PROTECT your wife from those pills!

You two are married. There is no reason she cannot have a baby. If you are facing financial difficulties or other problems, there is help available. Contact these people:

Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh Catholic
Health Association (RUPCHA),4435/36/4,Makhan Lal Street (1 st floor),
7 Ansari Road, Daryaganj,NEW DELHI 110 002Phone:+91-11-23257354,
Fax: 23257354,

They will help you both find a solution that will not harm your wife. Please do this. She needs and deserves your protection. Please keep in touch and let me know what happens.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.