Abortion/help

Question
hi i am from India. i had my abortion on 12/3/2013. Today it is 17/4/2013. i still don't get my periods . when should i get my periods? is it normal.\? i gone through urine pregnancy test, it is negative. help me.......

Answer
We expect that a normal period will occur 4-6 weeks after an abortion. From March 12, 6 weeks would be tomorrow April 24. If you have still not received your period, you could see a doctor. However, since the pregnancy test is negative, what is more than likely happening is that the hormone level in your body has taken a bit longer to go away than is normally expected. I would imagine that you will get your next period any day now.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options