Abortion/medical abortion confirmation

Question
QUESTION: Hello .
I just want to know that I am 4weeks pragnant .a day before yesterday I took two misoprostol containing 200mcg tablets .it caused me heavy bleeding almost all day long ... I then had pregnancy syrip test again but it shows myself positive to pregnancy ..... Please suggest me what should I do in order to ensure that my pregnancy is aborted n its confirmed ... Plz tell me thr ways ....  
I will be really thankful to you for the kindness ...
       thankyou ...

ANSWER: Hello, fsl,

You should not take misoprostol. It won't necessarily cause an abortion. The manufacturer says a pregnant woman should not take it because it can kill her.  Don't put anything in your vagina. This could kill you.

You will continue to have a positive pregnancy test, probably for weeks, regardless of whether you are pregnant or not. You will continue to be at risk for heavy bleeding. Sometimes women bleed to death after taking these pills. You should eat foods with red hot peppers in them every day until the bleeding stops completely. Be prepared for unexpected heavy bleeding. If you become weak, see a doctor. This is important.

I don't help women hurt themselves. These pills are dangerous, and they hurt women. You deserve better.

Because of the country in which you live, I realize you don't have many alternatives. If you can get the father of your child to move to another part of your country, where you are not known, and live together as if married, until your baby is born, then give your baby up for adoption. If the pills do work, don't EVER take them again. And don't have sex with anyone until you are married.

If the father is unwilling to help you, then find a Catholic church, and ask them for help.

There are NO safe methods of abortion. I would be unable to recommend anything. And if I did, I could get into trouble for practicing medicine without a license. Please take care of yourself and keep yourself safe. Please keep in touch and let me know what happens. I wish I could do what you want, but I cannot. I will pray for you.

QUESTION: thank you pat ,
i am wondering if the pills did work or not ? are these symptoms telling you something that you are not telling me .  i am in deep trouble until i don't get abortion confirmed. please tell me one last thing would i be undergone from some kind of surgery or is it OK for now?
and i am so grateful to you for the words you wrote for me ... take care

Answer
Hello, fsl,

You're welcome.

Only time will tell whether the pills work or not. I'm not hiding anything from you.

You are asking me whether or not you should have a surgical abortion. I CANNOT advise you to do that. Surgical abortions are VERY DANGEROUS. They could kill you or leave you seriously disabled. They could also kill your future children (during pregnancy) or leave one of them with a serious birth defect. Surgical abortion is unethical. I won't help you hurt yourself.

I realize you are in a very difficult position. Try the things I suggested. I cannot advise you to do anything else, most especially to continue to attack your own body with such deadly treatments. Try the things I suggested, and let me know what happens. Please take care of yourself and keep yourself safe. No more abortions or attempts at abortion! Please. If it turns out the pills didn't work, then you can tell me about it, and I will discuss it with you.

Abortion

Pat G