Abortion/please help me

Question
i had an surgical abortion on 17th march 2013 and due to some medicines given by my doctor i got my periods on 1st april 2013 and i had sex with my boyfriend using 3 latex condoms that too three times that is 3:00 am on 19th april 2013 and 7:00 am and also 11:00 am in the first time he ejaculated but it was definetly in the condom and then in the second time he lightly slipped his condom but we stooped then and he didnt ejaculated that time and third time there was no problem even though he didnt ejaculated in me for further precaution i took i-pill by 6:00 pm on 19th april 2013 and from 20th april i have been having nipple soreness and from yesterday i am having frequent urination that is from 25th april and i dont have any spotting or anything like that. I am afraid can i be pregnant or is this because of ipill and my doctor who aborted me abused me by asking to have sex with him he even touched me all over the body so i dont want ever to go to that doctor in our locality i cant go to any other doctor so pleaseeeeeee help me i am begging you please help me can i be pregnant?"

Answer
Hello, JoJO,

As long as you continue to have sex, with or without a condom, you run the risk of becoming pregnant. If you want to be free of the fear of pregnancy, you have to stop having sex. Even a single drop of fluid can make you pregnant, and many men will give off a drop before ejaculating. This is one reason condoms are so unreliable. You are definitely at risk. Whether you are actually pregnant or not, I cannot say. Any time you take hormones like the iPill, it is going to affect your own hormones and change them. This might be what is behind your current symptoms, or it could be something else. Only time will tell. Whatever you do, don't take any more pills. They are all dangerous. Abortion pills can kill you within days, so please don't take any. The iPill is also dangerous. Any kind of abortion can also kill or seriously harm any of your future children. When you do get pregnant again, you will need to get prenatal care and tell the doctor you have had a surgical abortion. He can then take some precautions that will make it less likely the child will develop a serious birth defect.

This kind of sexual abuse you experienced is very common with abortionists. No, you shouldn't go back to him. He doesn't have your health in mind. He just wants your money.

There are clinics all over your area that will help you. They will evaluate you medically and give you some REAL help, help you can live with. Please contact them:

Catholic Health Association Of Andhra Pradesh (CHAAP),
Phone No. 0866-2812727 ,
E-Mail: chaap2011@gmail.com

Please keep in touch, and let me know how things turn out. Please keep yourself safe. No more abortions.

Abortion

Pat G