Abortion/regarding abortion pills

dear doctor'
i am 20 years old ,   i m not conformed about my pregnancy but i am getting so much afraid of being pregnant. me n my phionse, we had a sex on 4th day of periods( second last day)   that's why i am so afraid of being pregnant
I'll took MTPill(mifepristone tablets 200mg) after 72 hours of having sex and than after 24 hours of MTPill ,2 tablets of misoprost-200 having 24 hours gap between each tablet.   from that day i have sudden stomache pain
 i just want to clear it out that is i am free from preagnancy and how would i know that i am free from pregnancy  please help me to get out of that tension

Dear Annie, I cannot tell you over the internet if you are pregnant. You must see if you have your next period or have pregnancy symptoms. If you don't want to get pregnant, you can't have sex because there is no 100% way of not getting pregnant. I don't recommend MTP or any kind of abortion. This can be very dangerous to your own health as well as terminating the life of your baby. Please email me at so we can talk more.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.