Abortion/about unprotected sex after abort....

Question
QUESTION: hai....
i had abortion before 1 month ago...still now am bleeding. and inbetween i had unprotected sex with my bf...for 3 times..still now bleeding dint stop..am scared a lot..bcoz again pregnancy can occur..pls help me with ur answer..

ANSWER: Hello, sajitha,

It doesn't surprise me that you are still bleeding. This is very common. Women can actually bleed to death when they take pills. I assume that is what you did. You should eat foods with red hot peppers in them on a daily basis until the bleeding stops. Also, drink more fluids. If you start to feel weak or dizzy, or have other symptoms, you should go to a doctor immediately.

You deserve to live without fear of pregnancy. As long as you have sex, you will live in fear. A woman shouldn't be having sex with a man she's not married to. It isn't fair to her or anybody else. The man gets pleasure, and the woman bears the medical consequences. As long as you are bleeding, you are at greater risk for infection as well. You need to have a talk with your boyfriend about the way he is taking advantage of you. See if he is willing to protect and cherish you. If he isn't, you should make yourself available for someone else who will treat you right. Even though you have taken the medical risk of an abortion, he still wants to use your body for his personal pleasure. There are significant medical risks you are already exposed to, consequences that WILL happen.

You should take Vitamin D3 (about 5000IU) and Vitamin K2 (about 200mg) daily for the rest of your life. This is to help prevent breast cancer. When you become pregnant again, please do NOT have another abortion. The more abortions you have, the more medical consequences you will suffer. And abortion is so dangerous, it can kill you. The abortion you have had also makes your future children more likely to have birth defects. For this reason, when you do become pregnant, you should get prenatal care and tell the doctor you have had an abortion. This is very important! He can use some procedures that will decrease your chance of having a baby with a serious birth defect.

Please take care of yourself and stop taking chances. You deserve better. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. I will be here if you need to talk.

QUESTION: is there any problem will occur??again..in my health??

Answer
Hello, sajitha,

Nobody can tell you what will happen to you. We can only tell you what might happen, and how likely it is.

You could bleed to death. You could bleed enough so that your immune system is compromised. You could get an infection. You could get pregnant again.

You could have miscarriages in the future, or have a baby born too soon who has a birth defect. Some of the birth defects that can be caused by a prior abortion include cerebral palsy, epilepsy, mental retardation, autism, blindness, deafness, breathing problems, and problems with the digestive system.

You could develop breast cancer. That's why I told you to take Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2. You could develop an auto-immune disease such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. You could also develop eating or sleep disorders (including inability to sleep, and nightmares). You could try to harm yourself. You could be subjected to accidental death or homicide. You could become promiscuous or abuse drugs or alcohol. Your relationship with your boyfriend is likely to be destroyed.

We don't know what will actually happen, but because of all the risks, you really need some help. There are organizations in your country that can help you. Please contact these people:

Catholic Health Association of Karnataka(CHAKA)
Phone: 080-5506779
Email: chakacatholi@gmail.com

They have a number of clinics throughout the area, so they can help you wherever you live. Please do this. You really do need help.

Please take care of yourself. No more abortions! They are very dangerous. Keep in touch.

Abortion

Pat G