Abortion/abortion

Question
Hi. I took abortion pills three days ago. I was five weeks pragnent, i felt the pains but did not see any blood but sow  brown thick something on my pad. I went back to the lady who gave me the pills and she told me that my womb was not clean, so she gave me four of the pills. I inserted them in my vagina yesterday but still there is no blood but a darker brown thing on the pad. I really have to get rid of this thing.
What do u think is my problem.

Answer
It is difficult to say what might be the issue without performing an examination. Unfortunately, there are just some women for whom the abortion pill will not work.

If you have still had no bleeding, you really should see a doctor ASAP, as you will need to complete the abortion process in one way or the other.

I would recommend looking at this website: www.womenonwaves.org

Hopefully you will be able to find the information that you need there.

Good luck.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options