Abortion/abortion

Question
hey G,
i saw a movie today, girl died after taking abortion pill.
so i was searching more about it, and then i found you here...
after reading all you have said, i am really proud of you, i am just like your grandchild. you are not doctor but still help like doctor or i can say,u do much more...
these days everyone is so busy they don't have enough time to bother, they need quick answer to every problem you don't give quick answer but you give permanent and stable answer, the answer which saves so many lives.... i wish i could be just like you.
God will always bless you the best he have.
keep smiling.

Answer
Hello, Kriti,

Thank you for the very kind words. I appreciate them very much. I really care about the people here that I write to.

There are many women being killed by the abortion pill, and I wish I could warn everyone. I do my best, and word does get around.

I will be happy to consider you my grandchild. Feel free to come and greet me any time, and let me know how you are doing. Take care, and thanks again!

Abortion

Pat G