Abortion/Assistance Require!

I had a medical abortion done in march end and now its almost june end but my bleeding hasnt stopped yet. if it does might be for a day or two only and especially if I have sex then there is a gush of bright red blood which lasts for days and also there are lot of big clots. Can you please tell why is this happening and if it is OK or it can create problems for future conceptions of baby?

Have you been to a doctor to find out what is the problem? This could be serious. Bleeding like this can be very dangerous to your health. Please let me know how you are doing. I am rather concerned about you. Please email me at

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.