Abortion/Failed abortion

Question
I had an abortion over two weeks ago, at the time I was almost 8 weeks. The doctor didn't perform a ultrasound or anything, I didn't receive no medicine except a couple of ibuprofens and the procedure was really painful. All together I felt really uncomfortable about the whole procedure, I had one a couple of years ago and yhe doctors was really pleasant and helpful.  Anyway, I wasnt feeling well and my symptoms didn't go away so when I came back for my follow up all he did was to check my uterus and he figured out that maybe I had something left since I still had pains so he was going to scrape the rest out. I felt really upset cause I felt that he didn't do the proper exams so I demanded to get a referal to another doctor and do a sonogram, like expected when I got there they found out I was now pregnant and 10 weeks along. I live in Puerto Rico and its not many options when it comes to abortion clinics so I dont know how to handle this situation? And is the doctor responsible for all this? The papers I signed was in Spanish and I know they should have been translated so I dont think they are valid

Answer
Unfortunately, once you signed the papers, you consented to the treatment, whether you understood what you were reading or not.

Without an examination, it is impossible for me to know exactly what is the best way to move forward. I would recommend speaking with a doctor near you so that they can perform a physical evaluation and recommend the best way to move forward.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options