Abortion/scan results.

Hi Dr,my concern for now is that i went for scan and the report says that there is a single intrauterine gestation sac with a fetal mode of active cardiac motions.
CRL- 1.1 CM
and that there is a thine film of echo free fluid noted in the sub-chronic space.
intra uterine pregnancy at 7weeks associated with minimal sub-chronic hemorrhage.could i still be pregnant? below is the question i asked last time
Hi Dr,my concern is that i had an abortion with misoprostol,two weeks ago.the nurse gave me twelve tablets of misoprostol to swallow 4 after every three hours.the pregnancy test is still positive and have lost appetite.could it be that am still pregnant?

If a sonogram shows a gestational sac inside the uterus, then the pills unfortunately did not work. You will need to follow up with a doctor to decide how to best move forward. You may be able to attempt the pills again, however, I would recommend, at this point, that you move forward under a doctor's supervision.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: http://www.EarlyAbortionOptions.com. The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see http://www.EarlyAbortion.com. Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options (earlyabortionoptions.com) dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government