Abortion/not getting my period

Question
I am not getting my period, its come 28-31st of every month. I did today pregnancy test and it was positive plz let me know what should i do know.

Answer
Hello, Nidhi,

What part of the country do you live in? There is help available, but I need to know the region to tell you where to go. When I know, I will give you some specific information.

Don't do anything. Don't take any pills. The pills are deadly. They can kill you. They can harm your future children. They can give you breast cancer. I know plenty of people will probably tell you to take pills, and that they are safe. DO NOT LISTEN! They are very, very, very dangerous.

You can get help and be told what your options are, and you can find an option you can live with. You deserve better than to subject your body to serious medical risk by taking poisons. Please take care of yourself and keep yourself safe.

Abortion

Pat G