Abortion/wanna discuss abt abortion frm pills

Question
QUESTION: I was suffering frm stomach pain since 3rd June, on 6th got to knw abt appendicitis after ultrasound nd city scan. Wd no pregnancy.. took various antibiotics  asprescribed by doc nd they scheduled operation after 6 weeks... However on 27 th I got to knw tht m pregnant.. went to gynec and she recommend to abort ths child as can harm bcz of Cipla  antibiotic nd cityscan.. she gave mifepristone 200 mg today nd suggest to cm agn tomorrow fr next tab... Is ths safe to abort child wd these tabs... I m really worried.. plz respond soon.

ANSWER: Hello, divi,

I am sorry I didn't answer sooner. I was in bed for the night. I hope you haven't taken any pills. If you have, go to another doctor IMMEDIATELY and ask that doctor to give you progesterone until the danger is past.

It is NEVER safe to abort a child with those pills. Those pills KILL women. As for damage to the child, it is unlikely that there will be severe damage that won't result in a miscarriage. Not impossible, but unlikely. This doctor doesn't even want to give you a chance. They should never give a woman a CT scan while she is of childbearing age. And if you had been very pregnant, they should have seen this on the ultrasound. So you can't have been very far along. No doctor who is truly ethical would ever recommend you have an abortion for such a reason! This is unethical, and dangerous. It is far more dangerous than carrying the baby. Doctors give women antibiotics all the time before they know a woman is pregnant, and women have normal children anyway. There should be no reason they cannot deal with your appendicitis with a pregnancy, either. You need a more competent doctor, one who doesn't want to subject you to the violence and dangers of abortion and knows how to handle such a situation. This doctor doesn't even want to give you a chance! Either of you.

There are organizations in your country that will help you with such a medical situation, and they respect you and your baby. There will be a clinic near you. Contact these people: They will let you know where your local clinic is, and get you some help. Please do this immediately!

Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh Catholic
Health Association (RUPCHA),
4435/36/4,Makhan Lal Street (1 st floor),
7 Ansari Road, Daryaganj,NEW DELHI 110 002
Phone:+91-11-23257354,
Fax: 23257354,
E-mail: mail@rupcha.org

Please let me know what happens. You are far better off not to take those poisonous pills! Please don't. Keep yourself safe!

QUESTION: I have already taken that pill... Let c what is thr in my destiny.. anyways Thnx fr ur suggestion.. hope I wll b fine

Answer
Hello, divi,

PLEASE go see a doctor and get some progesterone! Please! Your life is in danger. So are the lives of your future children. You are subjecting yourself to serious health problems in the future. Breast cancer could kill you by the time you are 40, if you have never had a child. You could bleed to death. You could develop an infection that will kill you within hours. You deserve better than such a destiny! I don't care what your status is, or what kind of karma you THINK you have from a previous life or any of the rest of it. You don't deserve this kind of "medical" treatment. No ethical doctor would do that to you. Your future children deserve better, too. Having an abortion could cause them to be born too early and develop a serious birth defect. It can kill them as well.

Please contact the organization that I told you about, right now! They will help you. You don't need to do this! Please keep yourself safe! Let me know what happens.

Abortion

Pat G