Abortion/abortion pills

Gd day,I used an abortion pill on the 19th,one tru d mouth and d oda I inserted into d vagina and after few hrs I had a slight heavy blood flow truout d day and after 24hrs I used it same way agn but d one I placed on d vagina refused 2 melt so I took it away.but d blood stopped finally dt same day and d pregnancy was 3wks dn after 2wks I did a bloodtest and it says I'm 5wks pregnant..I'm confused pls enlighten me

Hello, Betty,

You should leave those pills alone! Putting one in the vagina can cause toxic shock syndrome. That's when a woman gets a massive infection and her body doesn't fight back. It will kill a woman within hours. I consider it possible you are still at risk. You should get tested for Clostridium sordellii. If you have it in your body, the doctor should start aggressive life-saving measures IMMEDIATELY. Once symptoms start, it is too late.

That isn't the only problem these pills can cause. They can also cause a woman to bleed to death. They can cause serious birth defects in her future children, things like cerebral palsy and epilepsy. There is a whole list of possible problems that the pills can cause. And if this is your first pregnancy, or if you have never carried a baby to term, you are greatly at risk of getting triple negative breast cancer before you are 40, if you succeed in aborting. Triple negative breast cancer does not respond to any of the three common methods of treatment, and 1/4 of its victims die.

It sounds like you took the pills outside the very narrow window when they even work.

There are better answers, and you deserve better. There are people in UK who are more than willing to help you find an answer that won't damage your body and your future children, an answer you can live with. Please contact the people who are close to you. There are groups, and you can find your closest group by visiting this web site:

You deserve to know what all your choices are, and what resources are available to you. Please do this. Don't risk your life anymore. Please take care of yourself and keep yourself safe. Let me know what happens.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.