Abortion/Sex after abortion

I am going in for mva process of abortion tomorrow. I have done plenty of research and asked my doctor about the process so I am as ready as can be. However one question of mine I can't seem to find an answer to and I don't want to ask my doctor is about sex after the process.
I read that it takes 1-3 weeks to heal and that if I have sex I should use a condom due to infection and that I need to see my doctor again to make sure alls fine and I'm healed.
But here's my problem, I am on the pill but it failed me and I would love to use condoms but no type works for means my partner by works I mean either he feels nothing and can't hold a boner or I get itchy or even dry up completely that I am in pain. So using condoms is a problem, so I was wondering after the 3 weeks and after the doctor says I'm fully healed, do you think it's okay to go back to not using a condom and relying on the pill and of course taking more precautions so this does not repeat or should I try the condom somehow.
I really don't know what to do and I would appreciate done advice

Thank you very much

Dear Amalia, I am so sorry to hear that you were having an abortion. If I would have gotten your email in time, I would have discouraged you from abortion. Please let me know how you are. You may contact me at

Most sources state that you should not have sex for at least 2 weeks after abortion because your body needs to heal. If you don't want to get pregnant, the only complete 100% guaranteed way to prevent pregnancy is to not have sex. Sorry but there is no method that is a sure thing. So you are always going to risk pregnancy when you have sex. Please email me. If you experience any problems after abortion, such as emotional, psychological or spiritualm please contact me. I provide free post abortion healing counseling.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.