Abortion/Abortion pill

i took the abortion pill after having the injection the next day,the bleeding only last for some hours.i don't feel any cramp but having some drops of blod which is not heavy.is it normally ?

Hello, hellen,

There are a number of things you haven't told me I'd need to know. How far along were you? Are you counting from your last menstrual period, or from when you think you conceived? Where did you get the pill? What pill is it? What injection is it? How long ago did you take the pill and have the injection?

There are organizations near you that can help you. They have affiliations with doctors who can examine and talk to you and help you understand what is happening with your body.

I would urge you to find the organization closest to you. The pills are dangerous and can kill you, and you shouldn't be taking them without medical supervision, but nearly always, they don't provide any medical supervision, and if you suffer a complication, you are on your own, whether you are in good enough shape to be able to seek help or not.

You can find an organization near you by going to this web site:

You deserve decent medical care, so I hope you will talk to them, and let them know what is happening, and accept help from them.

And please let me know the answers to my questions. I will be able to help you more if I have a few details. Thank you. Take good care of yourself, and don't take any risks with your life. The pills are dangerous. Don't take any more, please.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.