Abortion/Abortion pill availability in Greece

Hi, I am 26 years old, originally from the US, but I recently moved to Greece.. My LMP was July 5. My period is 5 days late, and it is never late, but early!I did a pregnancy test and it was positive.  I went to a doctor here in Greece and she told me there is no medical abortion available in Greece. I also did a blood test and the doctor told me that the number 80.4 is very low and I have to do an other blood test next  week to make sure I am pregnant.  But I have most of the symptoms of pregnancy, breast tenderness and fatigue.  I tried to do some research online, about the availability of the abortion pill in Greece, but I cannot find any reliable information. I know that in the States it is readily available. I do not want to do an in clinic surgical procedure, and I would really prefer to take the medication instead.
I also came across some websites that sell these abortion pills online, but I do not trust these sites.  I would like to know where I can get these pills in Greece, or will I have to fly home( San Diego)? But I am running out of time, because I have only 19 days to take these pills, (up until 49days of LMP). Please help me to find  abortion service providers that offer the medication in Greece. Thank you very much for your help and assistance!

I'm not familiar with availability in Greece as I do not know their laws. However, I would suggest looking at this website: They have listed a facility called Family Planning Association of Greece with the telephone number +30(210) 7774607

They should be able to help you find out what the availability of the abortion pill is near you.  

Doctor Early Options

We are a group of family doctors who provide abortion care for over a decade. We can answer any health or medical related questions about early abortion, including the aspiration procedure, the abortion pill (RU486), or surgical abortion. We run a practice called Early Options, located in New York City: The practice is dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. There are other family doctors around the United States who practice a similar approach to early abortion care: see Please do not ask "private" questions so that other women can learn from your experience. Please tell me what country you are from so that we can better help you.

Experience in the area: We are all board certified family doctors who have special training in early abortion and reproductive health. Dr. Joan Fleischman is the founder of Early Options ( dedicated to making early abortion part of mainstream medical care. Organizations: National Abortion Federation American Association of Family Physicians

Dr. Joan Fleischman, Founder M.D., Harvard Medical School M.P.A., John F. Kennedy School of Government