Abortion/abortion problem

Question
hello dr. i m from india & i m really worried plz help me
i had 2 abortions by pills the first one in 2006 & second in 2008 .
but now from last 1 year
i notice that some thing is coming out of my navel . it is a black
colour lump type is it the
umbillical cord coming out of the navel . im going to get married in
next 6 months & im really worried if my husband would ask about it
what would i say. and i notice that it is coming more out day by day
.. plz help me as i can't tell about it to anyone. is it common to all after abortion .. plzz tell me..

Answer
Hi again Lovely,

I think we have been talking by email. So have you found out anything yet. No, I have not heard of this before and I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please keep in touch with me by email at CHERYL51@aol.com

Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl