Abortion/abortion problem

hello dr. i m from india & i m really worried plz help me
i had 2 abortions by pills the first one in 2006 & second in 2008 .
but now from last 1 year
i notice that some thing is coming out of my navel . it is a black
colour lump type is it the
umbillical cord coming out of the navel . im going to get married in
next 6 months & im really worried if my husband would ask about it
what would i say. and i notice that it is coming more out day by day
.. plz help me as i can't tell about it to anyone. is it common to all after abortion .. plzz tell me..

Hi again Lovely,

I think we have been talking by email. So have you found out anything yet. No, I have not heard of this before and I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please keep in touch with me by email at

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.