Abortion/Pain on sides of abdoment

Question
i had an abortion two weeks ago and i bleed right after the process and after a while it stop. after five days i bleed and the next day it was light and my abdoment was having this menstral pain kind of thing, i took a mirror check it and saw few cramps on the mouth of my vigina still paining. i washed my hands with hot water put one in and remove it then the pain was over. today i am exectly two weeks and i seems to be normal but my only problem is that some times i feel heavyness on my left lower abdoment and at times it tranfers to the right and it is not paining and there is no bad oder.

i am really confuse and need help

Answer
Bleeding and cramping, as well as bloating,  can continue on and off for a few weeks after an abortion procedure. What you are describing sounds normal.

If you are concerned, though, you should contact your abortion provider and request a follow-up.  

Abortion

Doctor Early Options