Abortion/very littel irregularity in endometrium layer after abortion through abortion pills

Question
I had a  abottion through abortion pills but when I go to ultrasound the ultra sound doctor said that I had a very littel irregularity in endometrium layer.....then my doctor gave me again 4 pills in which two tablet is bucally eaten nd the other two is inserted through the vagina directly....after that I had hardly bleed a white discharge come  only with a littal brown discharge .nd a 1 or 2 spotting....then my doctor said I dont have to worry and wait for the nextperiods.....is thz irregularity in endometrium layer harmful nd need surgical method.??????m confused nd frightened that is thz littel regularity may cause a dangerous effect on my health or may need surgical method?????

Answer
What you are experiencing is very normal. Taking additional pills is the best way to avoid surgery, which I'm sure is why your doctor gave them to you to take. This all sounds fine, but if you are concerned, you should return to your doctor for another check up.

Abortion

Doctor Early Options