Abortion/Is this normal after an abortion

Question
Hello I had an abortion on November 27th. Horrible experience might I ask. I would never do it again. I took the pill. I went on vacation to Florida and obviously took a shower everyday. But I noticed the water was really irritating me my eyes, my body, and my vagina. My vagina began itching after a couple of days and I noticed that a lot of yellow discharge was coming out. More than usual. It also smelled. The next day my vagina broke out as well it looked like sores.
I remember I had this before maybe a year ago when I moved to the country, again the water was irritating my skin and the doctor said that it was bacteria that formed and after he had me spray neosporin it when away very quickly Is this a side effect that can happen after an abortion?

Answer
Hi Roxy, I have not heard of your exact symptoms in any other case. I have heard of infection after abortion and perhaps it was the start of something like that. Are you ok now? Physically, that is. Some women have emotional or psychological problems after abortion. Do you have any problem with this? Let me know as I provide free online post abortion healing counseling. You can email me at CHERYL51@aol.com
I hope you will not have to have an abortion again. I never recommend this option. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

Abortion

Diane Cheryl