My name is Sana and I am 25 year old. My husband and I don't really get to stay together because of my job. We met at 13th Jan. Since my there was irregularity in taking birth control pill I decided to take a morning after pill on 14th. Till now I haven't had my periods and I am feeling nauseatic. My last periods were from 3rd till 8th of Jan. Could I be pregnant?

Medical History
Had a 1 and a half month abortion on 28 July 2013. Again my husband and I met after a long time on may 26th 2013 and at that time I had my last periods from 11th may - 16th may. Even then I took a morning after pill but it failed and I got pregnant.

We cannot plan a baby at this point of time because It's a crucial time for my career. So can I be pregnant if Yes then can I take mifeprestone at home and terminate the pregnacy? Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanking You

Dear Sana, Please let me know what happened in your situation. I just received your question. I cannot recommend any kind of abortion medication. I feel that this can be dangerous to your health and life and terminates the life of your child. I have received questions from women in your situation and the dangers really do exist.

I can't tell you if you are pregnant, If you have a pregnancy resource center in your area, please contact them. http://www.heartbeatservices.org and click on the worldwide directory.

Please email me privately at CHERYL51@aol.com
It is completely confidential. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at CHERYL51@aol.com if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.