Abortion/Help

Question
QUESTION: Hi I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I want to end it so badly but I'm afraid that I won't be able to terminate it properly. I bought khushi mt kit . The package contains 1 mifepristone and 4 misoprostol. How should I take it? And will it still be effective since I'm 12 weeks already.  Thank you so much

ANSWER: Hello, Ish,

You're welcome.

The kit WILL NOT WORK at 12 weeks. All it will do is make you sick. Here is why. These drugs work first of all by cutting off the supply of progesterone from the mother to the baby. But the baby starts making his or her own progesterone at about 7 weeks, or even earlier, and at that point, the baby no longer NEEDS the mother's progesterone, so cutting it off won't do anything.

In fact, it is very dangerous to have an abortion by ANY method as far along as you are.

Please let me know what kind of problems you are facing that make you want to end your pregnancy. Perhaps I can offer you some further help.

There is also help available for you in your country. Here are some phone numbers. Call the one nearest you, and explain your situation.

733 7027
7349425
0919-233 7783 text
0932-8776593
0917-5805370

Please do not hurt yourself. There are better answers. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. I will be here for you.

QUESTION: Thank you so much  for answering my question, I really want to end this pregnancy because I'm just not ready for it I'm still too young and I couldn't afford to have one yet I feel so depressed. May I know who this people are? Because I know that abortion isn't legal in our country. Thanks again

Answer
Hello, Ish,

These people help women who are pregnant and don't know what to do. How old are you? I am aware abortion is not legal there. Your country is one of the few in the world that protects women. Abortion can cause very serious problems, sometimes for a woman's lifetime. It can also cause serious damage to her future children. People talk like it is easy and not a big deal. Well, it is. A very big deal. There is a reason why you feel depressed. Listen to your heart! There are better answers, and you deserve better. These people will help you find an answer you can live with, and help you with practical problems. Please remember that as long as you haven't had an abortion, you aren't in trouble with the law.

As for not being ready for it, few women are to begin with. That's one reason why women are pregnant for nine months.

You may not be in a position to raise a child right now, but you don't necessarily have to.

Please talk to these people. See what they have to offer. You deserve to know. Then you will have a better idea of what to do.

It is very late here and I will go to bed soon. So if you write again now, you may not hear from me for a few hours, but I WILL get back to you.

Thanks for getting back in touch. Take good care of yourself. I am praying for you.

Abortion

Pat G