Abortion/After abortion complication

I used 4,4 tab of misoprostol for abortion interval of 6 hours.
I starts bleeding after second dose heavely with clotes of blood.all night bleeding continued 6 maxi pads full.bleeding continued 1 day normally.after one day bleeding come to mearly end.but one day after heavy bleedind starts with pains in my leggs and back and lower abdomen two days have passed but bleeding and pain not sttoping.please help me in such condition iam in great truble.

Hello, Haider,

I am sorry I didnít see your message for awhile. I had just gone to bed, and I just got up.

I need some more information. How far along were you? Are you counting from your last menstrual period, or from when you think you conceived? Is misoprostol the only thing you took? How did you take it? By mouth, or in the vagina?

This kind of profuse bleeding is very common. It is also dangerous, as you realize. The main remedy I can think of you can try is to get some red hot peppers into your body, either as a supplement (cayenne) or in your food. This works for some people (but not everyone). If that doesnít work, then you need to see a doctor  Drink plenty of fluids. If you start to feel dizzy or faint, go see the doctor immediately.

It sounds like you have done this type of abortion before. You are risking your life every time you do this. You should NEVER take those pills, especially when you are pregnant. The manufacturer says a pregnant woman should not take them, because it can kill her. So please donít ever do this again. If you are not married, you shouldnít be having sex. It is too dangerous, especially in your culture.

Please let me know the answers to my questions, and please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. Please take care of yourself.

If you cannot get the bleeding to slow down, please contact me again, but do it privately.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.