Abortion/Where to get cytotec in Brunei

Hi there. This is my first time entering this website. I just want to know, where to get cytotec in Brunei, if any. Or maybe in Miri Sarawak? I really need the cytotec for now. I just found out I'm was pregnant for less than 4 weeks. Please revert me soon. I really need cytotec very soon, before this pregnancy gets far along.

Hello, Wan,

Cytotec is very, very dangerous. It can kill you. It can also cause serious damage to your future children. And it might not cause an abortion anyway, and then could cause a serious birth defect in this child. I donít help women hurt themselves or their children.

I realize that being pregnant under the wrong circumstances there is a very, very difficult thing, and I will pray for you. But you shouldnít have to choose between harming yourself and submitting to the nasty things people might do to you. Thatís not right.

Please find some Americans, or go to a Christian church, and ask for help. Donít ask for Cytotec. Ask for a better answer. Christians are people of the book, and they wonít hurt you. They can help you find an answer that will not harm you. I wish I knew of a better alternative, but I simply donít in your country. I am sorry.

Please keep in touch. I wish I could help you more, but donít give up.

Pat G

I can help women with the consideration of their decision, and with resources, and I can share my own experiences as the mother of seven and grandmother of eleven. My approach is to show love and concern, and help women work through the issues, emotional, spiritual, practical. I also help women deal with boyfriend and family issues. I am not a doctor, but I have done extensive medical research, so I may be able to help with information. I am female. When you write, if you are or were pregnant, please tell me how far along you were or are, and if you have had an abortion, please tell me what kind. Thank you.

I have been working with women who are considering abortion for several years. I also work with women who have had abortions. Our family has also experienced adoption, so I can talk about that as well.

I am mostly self-taught. I also studied midwifery for awhile. I have spent years doing research on this topic. In fact, I have been doing research and working in this area since the early 1970's. I have been helping women online for a few years, under the guidance of a woman who was formally training in counseling.