Abortion/Medical Abortion

Yesterday i took the second set of abortion pills, it took about 4 hours for me to start bleeding which i realize is a long time. I only passed one clot which I'm unsure whether it was the foetus or not, i would say it was quite large and happened when i was peeing. Today I've had mild cramping which eases slightly with a hot water bottle.. Does this sound like an incomplete abortion? I'm worried as I'd expected more clots to come out:/ An insight would be much appreciated!

Dear Amy, I cannot really advise you medically as this is not ethical over the internet or by email. You should go to your doctor and physician and find out in person. Please let me know what happens. Also, watch for emotional or psychological problems after abortion and let me know if I can help with this in any way. My private email address is

Diane Cheryl

Diane Cheryl

Please email me at if I am "maxed out" on questions. I will answer as soon as I can. Please be patient because I get many emails. If I don't answer within a reasonable time, please email me again and put ALLEXPERTS in the subject line of your email. Thanks. Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual. PRIVATE QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

I have almost 25 years of experience in counseling women in unexpected pregnancy situations. I also provide resources for PASS (Post Abortion Stress Syndrome).

Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 25 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women for almost 25 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post-abortion healing.