Abortion/Incomplete abortion

Question
What drug should I take if my scan reads there's is bulky anteverted uterus containing few formless mixed echogenic structures within endometrial cavity with internal os closed?

Answer
Hello, Josephine,

You should not take ANY drugs without consulting a doctor. Your situation sounds like a potential abnormality. It does not sound offhand like you are pregnant, so I'm not sure why you are asking in this category. Please know that no doctor can answer questions like this over the internet, and neither can anybody else. If you ask someone to tell you what drug to take, and that person is not a doctor and does recommend a drug, that person could be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license, in my country. Asking questions here is not a substitute for getting professional help. Let me know why you haven't received help from a doctor.

Most drugs are dangerous, and can cause serious side effects, even death. Please consult a doctor about your problem, and let him direct you.

If you tell me what country you are from, I may be able to help you locate a doctor. Please let me know how you are doing, and take care of yourself. Do NOT try to take any drugs without the help of a doctor. They are TOO DANGEROUS.

Abortion

Pat G