Abortion/i use misoprostol but still obortion didnt occur

Question
I was pregnant i use S.T.Mom(Misoprostol) medicine for abortion.
Bleeding start but just for 10 to 15 min .. n then nothing. i take another dose of medicine but still nothing happen .
is it possible i am still pregnant or what happen i don't know.
plz help me .. i don't know what to do know

Answer
Hello, muskan,

Apparently the person you asked didn't respond, so I will try to help you.

I need to know how far along you were when you took the first dose, and how long ago that was. I won't be able to tell you anything until I know that. I also need to know if you are counting from your last menstrual period, or from the day you think you conceived.

I will be here for you. Let me know the answers to my questions, and I should be able to tell you more. Take care. Try not to worry. Chances are, you can find a good answer for your problems, and you will be OK.

Abortion

Pat G